Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A little help for a friend!

I can only imagine this is one of the reasons Tiff isn't getting her blog updated. Napping with Clay! HA HA HA! She may kill me for this

What a cutie!



This cracks me up!

Christian is looking so much older!


Hey everyone it's Heather. I have hijacked Tiffany's blog and I am going to update you guys. Since it has been a while, I will let you know that Clayton Vance Miller arrived March 23rd. Ok, anyway, surely most of you know that by now. Tiff came over for a little while today and I took a few pics of her kiddos (Caleb was at school). I thought I would share them on her blog instead of mine since she never updates. Enjoy.

7 comments:

kathy said...

Clay is beautiful!!

Lindsay Adkins said...

I can't believe there's an update!!!! I've been waiting for this forever :) Clay is adorable!!!! I love the pic of her napping, classic!!!! Thanks Heather! Love you Tiff

V-n-J said...

heather you are too funny! those are great pics. Clay has grown so much - what a little cutie.

LTF said...

I love that open mouth picture of Clay! Too funny! Glad you are all doing well!

Anonymous said...

Its about time somebody updated her blog. You're a good friend Heather! :) Clay is so sweet. And Christian does seem so big now. Cute pics!

The Sandefurs said...

Cute, Heather! Yep, that's what friends are for...taking blackmail pictures of you! Ha! Good pics of Clay! His little old man expressions crack me up! Thanks for some recent pics!

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

I love the sleeping picture, that is my favorite part about new babies, when they fall asleep on you and you do too!